Monday IRL Pilates!
Hey! So, are you doing the happy dance with me?
The governor is allowing gyms to open on Monday! Woot!Woot!
I spent the day deep cleaning and organizing to ensure that your experience at Village Pilates is extra, extra clean. (Like you could do surgery on our floors)
For now we will only being seeing private clients by appointment only.
Please contact myself or Francesca to get back on the schedule.
Thank you in advance for being flexible while we navigate virtual and IRL teaching.
We understand that not everyone is ready to come back and hey, that is totally fine!
We will continue to offer virtual sessions and livestream classes, probably forever . Virtual sessions and classes are a great option during Covid , when you want to workout in your pjs or are in another state. So yes, virtual is staying.
In order to be safe we will be following some extra guidelines and ask you to go along with them for your (and our) health.
1. If you have ANY symptoms of Covid or have been exposed to someone that is experiencing symptoms PLEASE stay home.
2. Upon entering the studio you must take off your shoes, put on your toesox and wash your hands.
3. Please bring your own toesox, towel and water.
(we will not be providing any of these at this time. ToeSox are available for purchase)
4. You will be changing your own springs under our guidance so that we may safely social distance.
5. Sessions will end right at 50 mins to ensure we have time to clean properly between clients.
6. Please discuss schedule changes at the beginning of your session not the end.
7. If you haven't already please download the Wellness Living Achieve App . This is where you will be booking, canceling , checking in and keeping track of your sessions.
Thank you for supporting us and being patient through this whole wild ride. The most important thing to me is that we all stay healthy . That is my number one priority. I will continue to bust my butt to keep the studio ultra clean and safe so that you can come and get your Pilates fix. Group classes will come back eventually but until then they are rocking in Zoom land.
*****Once it's ok to gather we are going to drink champagne together in celebration
of our community and A LOT of it! ******
Cheers! I can't wait to see you all from 6ft away . XOXO Amy